Simple, intuitive operation for optimum efficiency
The unbeatable driving experience for applications with engine speed control.
Precision, dynamics and reliability. These typical LinDrive® advantages feature in all our propel drive concepts. Linde Hydraulics has specially developed the HPV-02 CA for use in various applications like telehandlers, wheel loaders or dumpers. It enables engine-speed-dependent driving that is exactly coordinated with the pressure requirements of the driving status and the installed engine power.
In terms of functional quality, comfort and safety the HPV-02 CA is at the level of electro-hydraulic actuation. Precise power control settings enable full utilisation of the available power. The torque control and performance limiter can be variably defined. In this way, the HPV-02 CA ensures individual driving characteristics adjusted to your requirements.
Continuously variable selection of driving and operating speed via the accelerator pedal through the integrated charge pump for hydrostatic speed sensing.
- temperature independent
- pressure compensated
- performance optimised
- low noise level
The same driving signal always triggers the same machine reaction through position.
- feed-back control
- independent of traction forces and loads
- low in hysteresis
Dynamic acceleration, braking and reversing for enhanced handling performance. Fast, powerful machine reaction and optimum traction at the wheel through high, load-independent actuating forces (system pressure).
- maximum actuation torque
- prompt swashing of pump
- hydrostatic braking through maximum swashing torque
- load independent
- pump control not influenced by braking pressure
Optimum reversing through co-ordinated swashing behaviour of pump and hydraulic motor:
- gentle transition from braking to acceleration
- braking phase can be defined for each application
Optimum safety for operator and his environment together with high operational availability and a long service life.
- high safety standard for defined starting and stopping, through reliable neutral pump position at low idle, through activation and deactivation of the control signal at a defined diesel speed
- exact control at any point of operation through high setting forces in the pump control
- high availability and long service life through proven design features and robust quality of the Series 02