Low Speed Concepts for open and closed circuits
Standard hydraulic motors at low speeds in their starting phase cannot generate the necessary torque. Therefore, the power of the fast spinning hydraulic motors has to be reduced by means of several step gearboxes down to the speed needed on the wheel. Somewhat higher windage losses and poorer mechanical efficiency are benevolently accepted in this context.
Quite the opposite holds true for the motors by Linde Hydraulics: The motors of the Series 02 are capable of transmitting the required torque even at low speed and make it possible to start smoothly and sensitively. Therefore, additional gear ratios for rpm reduction are not necessary.
- jerk-free and steady low speed behaviour
- fuel saving in all operating situations
- elimination of mechanical gearboxes
- quieter through speed reduction
- less maintenance because of simplified drive concept
- increased service life of the transmission