5 t - 15 t
1x HPV 55-02 E2 (pump for travel circuit)
1x HMV 105D-02 E6 (motor for travel circuit)
1x iCon (electronic control unit)
- Reduced components and weight reduction (approximately 33%) thanks to the lack of transfer box and manual gearbox
- More design space and better centre of gravity thanks to the direct installation in the drivetrain
- No interruption of tractive effort
- Cost reduction in the drivetrain and radiator
- Purely hydraulic or fully-electrified system
- Customer-specific assembly points
- Decentralized layout with individual motors per axle
The key feature of the telehandler configuration shown here is the hydraulic mechanical drive with our innovative double motor. This delivers maximum tractive effort even at minimal diesel speeds.
Thanks to the through drive shaft, it can be installed if required between the cardan shafts or with one side directly towards the drive axle. The immediate power transmission ensures excellent drive and allows fast reversing, fine-touch driving, and precise
shunting. Smooth at all times, even when heavily loaded. The lack of a gearbox reduces costs, increases overall efficiency, allows a smaller radiator and eliminates gear noises. The driver is free at all times to give his full attention to the load being moved.
The axial piston double motor design offers higher maximum speeds and hence a bigger transmission ratio spread of oil volume flow into rotary motion than conventional swash plate motor designs. The HMV 105D is about 30 percent lighter than a motor withtransfer gear box and is shorter than other modular approaches. This is achieved through innovative design of two in-line swash plate rotating groups in "face-to-face" arrangement. This means that only one swash plate is needed to adjust the displacement volume of the two motors, and additionally inner lateral forces are compensated so that only one drive shaft and only two (instead of four) bearings are required for both rotating groups. Apart from the weight and size advantages, the double motor also offers cost
reductions in the drive-train with full power take-off capability.